Tuesday 18 March 2014

Hello everyone!
 My sister has a plan -  it's about how to get fit, slim and generally healthy and beautiful.
 She is very ambitious, really so she is eating a variety of fresh salads, baking healthy
 bread by herself, doing exercise (we don't live together any more so I can't prove it but I believe her!) and drinking carrot juice, which she is also doing by herself as she wants to be sure it's really fresh and organic. She has all those special machines like a food processor, juicer etc...
 And usually on my way home after visiting her I probably look like I'm homeless as I am holding a dirty plastic jug with my daily fresh carrot juice. I should probably buy something more fancy because it seems like it will be permanent. Well now it looks quite awful but it's so fresh, healthy (vitamins A, B, C, E, K, PP!!!) and yummy.
But if you are not as lucky as me (you need to have a very determined sister with a healthy plan for life and it's understandable that not everyone has one) and still want to eat something full of carrots but much prettier - try the classic carrot cake.
Mine is called Kayleigh's Carrot Cake as I know one big lover of this cake...





Someone was in a rush!





Have a great, healthy day!

Click here to view the website!

4 comments:

  1. Ależ marcheweczki śliczne! Powoli nie mogę,no nie mogę oderwać wzroku od tych Twoich pyszności! ślinka leci :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Te marcheweczki sa marcepanowe, taki wybryk natury. Buziaki!

      Delete
  2. ooo my favourite cake ... I could eat and eat every single day... cos I am a fan of this kind of sweet but ...no one in my house does not like it :( so shame :(
    you need to tell me when are going to bake another and I will visit your cake and you too :) Lovely pictures Joanna !!!
    by the way how your sister copes with her healthy plan ?
    All the best for you Girls!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! My sister is still very brave... I believe(!)xxx

    ReplyDelete